Job Title: Product Manager, Integrations
Location: Austin, TX
Salient is a leader in providing integrated video surveillance management systems and open architecture video management software (“VMS”). Video management systems are the hub of video surveillance solutions, accepting video from cameras, storing the video, and managing distribution of video to viewers. Salient’s product suite consists of software that is highly scalable and can be easily integrated into existing surveillance and analytics systems across institutions of all sizes and industries.
We are seeking an Integrations Product Manager for immediate employment. The successful candidate will want to join an exciting fast-paced environment and have the opportunity to develop their skills and grow with our organization. Fun, entrepreneurial spirit & initiative are key elements of the Salient environment.
The Integrations Product Manager role is crucial to Salient’s growth in the video surveillance market. You will report directly to the Vice President of Products. You will have the opportunity to develop and drive strategy with senior leaders across the company. Your work will directly shape how Salient fits into the larger ecosystem of tools and services in the video surveillance and physical security industries.
The Integrations Product manager role is an exciting software product management opportunity that will expose you to the latest in video analytics, machine learning, and AI technologies focused on helping users gain value out of terabytes of stored video and live video feeds. You will serve as the lead to identify, obtain, and manage a set of strategic partners and integrations primarily in the video analytics space, but also encompassing camera and other hardware providers. You will leverage each partner's strengths to drive the advancement of Salient’s product strategy and business. You will be responsible for making connections between the partner and key members of the Salient organization to evaluate and explore new business opportunities through execution. You will be the lead subject matter expert on video analytics technologies and cameras.
- Own and manage strategic partnerships across camera and analytics vendors
- Identify innovative opportunities presented by partners or integrations
- Own the integration roadmap and prioritize opportunities for integrations and partnerships, including screening / sorting through requests from sales, customers, and existing channel partners
- Define and drive requirements and product execution on integrations done by Salient
- Maintain the lifecycle of integrations
- Measure and report on the performance of integrations
- Inform and enable the rest of the company on integrations and partnerships (including collaborating with marketing on partnership roll out/launches)
- Competitive awareness and market research on the latest video analytics, machine learning, AI technologies, and camera technologies
- Curiosity about video analytics and camera advancements, especially with regards to how these technologies can benefit users is essential
- 3+ years of product management and/or partnership / integration management and development
- 3+ years of exposure to software product management and Agile software development methodologies
- Experience working with both REST and COM APIs to drive integrations is a huge bonus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Success with executing joint go-to-market with partners and integrations
Salary is commensurate with experience. Salient Systems provides an excellent benefits package which includes company provided health, optional employee paid dental, vision, AD&D, LTD and more.
Work based in our Austin-based HQ office.
Please apply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org