Job Title: (Senior) Product Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
About the Company
Salient Systems develops Video Management Software and manufactures servers for the physical security industry. Salient Systems products are designed for recording, live view and investigations of both analog and IP video cameras for video security installations. The product, CompleteView, is designed with the IP network in mind. A suite of features provides for minimal bandwidth impact and easy system administration. We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager for immediate employment. The successful candidate will want to join an exciting fast-paced environment and have the opportunity to develop their skills and grow with our organization. Fun, entrepreneurial spirit & initiative are key elements of the Salient environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Voice of the Customer: Lead the efforts to connect with customers and uncover insights that lead to breakthrough messaging, differentiated go-to-market tactics, and expedited product development
- Market Intelligence: Lead research efforts to keep abreast of trends in the market, buyers/buying criteria, and the competition. Leverage this knowledge to feed Salient’s business strategy, messaging, product development, and go-to-market.
- Messaging: Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates Salient’s products. This includes creating presentations, white papers, technical briefs, short videos, blogs, and other content/assets.
- Sales Enablement: Enable and equip the sales team to position Salient’s products effectively and articulate the value proposition clearly, especially around key product launches.
- Product Campaigner: Promote Salient at conferences and tradeshows, to customers, analysts, and partners.
- 4+ years of Product Marketing, Marketing, Content Marketing, or Product Management experience
- Experience positioning and promoting technology products and solutions to different types of audiences
- Excellent creative & analytical skills, able to craft actionable insights from complex data and able to transition from high level strategic thinking to detailed execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills and the ability to influence decisions as well as lead cross-functional initiatives
- Track record of successful product launches and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with project management
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to meet target deadlines
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Salient Systems provides an excellent benefits package including; partial employer paid health insurance, Life/AD&D, and Long-Term Disability, as well as employee paid dental and vision, flexible PTO, and eligibility to participate in the 401(k)plan beginning the first of the month following date of hire. We foster a culture of collaboration through supporting team building events and continuing career growth and development.
Please send resumes to: Sanjay Challa | email@example.com