- This event has passed.
What Cloud Infrastructure Means for Physical Security In Healthcare
Apr 19, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
A certificate of attendance will be offered.
Healthcare security leaders know that the tools used to combat threats are secondary to what truly matters within their organization: the level of risk associated with the day-to-day operations of a busy hospital or healthcare facility. Healthcare security personnel focus on the potential threats at all points in a facility and the level of access control and surveillance that is necessary to facilitate proper protection and response. A forward-thinking plan for addressing this risk is crucial to ensure the safety of everyone inside the facility.
- How is cloud computing changing the healthcare industry?
- COVID-19’s impact on cloud adoption
- Types of cloud computing in healthcare – Deployment Models & Distribution Models
- What are the benefits of cloud computing in the healthcare industry?
- Are there challenges to cloud adoption in healthcare?
- The future of healthcare organizations with cloud computing