Salient built a non-disruptive and simple path to ease cloud adoption and to help your teams align the organization’s digital transformation and cloud initiatives with your video security infrastructure.
Easy to Adopt
- Salient Cloud Services is integrated with CompleteView and does not change how you deploy your VMS.
- Register at no cost to seamlessly view your deployment assets from a web dashboard.
- Salient’s cloud service does not disrupt the functioning of your VMS, making it easy to evaluate and adopt cloud with no risk to your existing operations.
Simple and Secure Remote Access
- Salient automatically configures an encrypted connection to enable remote access.
- No changes to security configurations, VPN settings, or firewalls are required.
- With a few mouse clicks, you can remotely monitor, manage, and maintain your deployment while allowing your users to remotely access video anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- It is as plug-and-play as we can make it.
Connect your CompleteView deployment to Salient Cloud Services to unlock operational efficiency and value from your video management system
Maintain Control and Ownership
- Cloud Services puts you in complete control of your deployments and who has access to your video data.
- Centralized management remains on-site.
- For an added layer of security, we do not store user credentials or video in our cloud.
- It is easy to evaluate and adopt Salient Cloud Services without disrupting your service or operations.
Centrally manage users across a deployment
Remotely review health of cameras, storage, and recorders
Instantly access new cloud features and seamlessly deploy updates to on-premise components
Reduce downtime by troubleshooting issues remotely
Simple and secure remote access on any device
No need to make any firewall changes or involve IT
- Easy, secure remote access for your customers and integrators
- Use existing CompleteView clients
- Secure connectivity with end-to-end encryption